Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pictures

I finally figured out how to put a picture on my blog Yeah! The picture was taken by our good friend Lilly in Puerto Rico, before we moved. She takes wonderful pictures and got some really cute ones of the boys. We miss living in the carribean sometimes, especially right now since we are freezing our buns off here. The seasons are opposite here, so we are in winter now, Burrrrrr! Zander wore pants and socks for the first time in his life last week and hates them. I cant get Brock to wear a jacket, he says "Its not frio mom, its caliente," so I get a lot of dirty looks and commentary, Oh well. We are not used to the cold, but its a good excuse to go shopping!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Horray for starting a blog! I can't wait to see pictures of your life in Peru. What a fun adventure.

Unknown said...

I am so happy you have a blog now. We miss you guys tons. Thanks for sharing with us, oh and thanks for the credit! I miss you Danielle... you know... ok chao chica!

Kassandra said...

Hey danielle! I made a blog thing..as you ordered ;] jk :) you can see pics of javi and me now.