Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chile Here We Come!





For Chris's Bday we took an impromptu trip to Chile, totally unplanned. Chris needed to go for work, so I got a call on Wednesday asking me if I was up for an adventure, always a scary question. So I said sure and so Friday we were on a plane to Chile. And an adventure it was. Plane delays, hotels full, tired kids, Brock throwing up, crazy!!! We had a great time despite it all, and wow is Chile beautiful. We need to go back and have it planned little better, but it was a great experience.

2 comments:

CamEmKoford said...

Hey looks like a blast!! super cute chile pix and I love the one of zander kissin you and brock just chillin !!!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Aww, the Tidwells. You guys really know how to live it up. Looks like you guys are having a great time. How far is Chile from Peru anyway? Matthew and I did an impromptu trip like that to the Dominican Republic for my birthday, it was crazy but lots of fun, we had two days to see all the sites on his mission.

I'm glad you had fun. Take care and talk to you soon.