Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween!

Better late then never, I am finally gettong Halloween pictures up on my blog. It seems as though with each passing week there is something else that keeps me from keeping this blog updated, but I guess that is just life right?
Anyhow, here is my nemo and buzzlightyear! Unfortunately, they really do not celebrate Halloween here in Peru so my boys did not go trick-o-treating this year, but they did have a party at school and one at church. They loved getting dressed up, and I sure did not miss two boys hoped up on sugar.
Brock decided he did not want to wear the same costume twice, so he had to be batman for his party at school.

Posing for the photographer at their school. I just love Zander's smile.


Before school, the day before Halloween.








No comments: