Friday, April 29, 2011

Brock turns 6



In February Brock turned 6, I can hardly believe it. I still remember our first move abroad when he was 5 months old and now look at him, he speeks 2 languages and goes to school. For his birthday he got a bike with no training wheels, and learned to ride it in about an hour. He loves being a big guy, and also rubbing it in with his brother. Brock is still my sweetheart and always thinks of others. He loves school, football(soccer) and karate. He is such a special boy and always tells me how the bitter truth. We love you big guy.



3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow, I can't believe how big your boys are! I remember your whole pregnancy with Brock, and his as a newborn, and now he's 6. where does time go? They are all so cute.

Annalisa said...

happy birthday! wow, hari turns six next week, and i totally need to teach him to ride a bike.

Melissa said...

I remember little six month old Brock! Driving from your house in PR and he would say "Bump, Bump" over every speed bump!! (like seriously...20 plus?!) I can't believe how fast the time goes. The boys are all adorable. I miss you!