Wednesday, May 16, 2012

 On May 9th I got the dreaded phone call from the school that Zander had fallen and hurt his head and they could not get it to stop bleeding. This was all the information that they gave me, and keep in mind that his school is a good 35 minutes away! To make matters worse I was just heading out the door to go to Coopers mothers day celebration at his preschool, and Chris was out of town. I had to rush to go get Cooper from school early, miss the celebration, speed to go get Zander so by the time I got there an hour had gone by, poor little guy. Come to find out it was only his chin, but it was open all the way to the bone!!!!
 Luckily when we got tot the hospital we were seen right away. They wrapped him up like a burrito with a sheet so he would not move, but he freaked out and would not hold still. I told the doctors to let him out and he would promise to be still, Zander is a brave little boy. So they did and he kept very still as they stitched him up!
A few stitches later and we were are on our way home. As soon as we were home guess what he wanted to do?? Jump on the trampoline! I have a feeling he is going to keep my busy!

No comments: