Saturday, March 16, 2013

Christmas Day!

 Christmas morning and the boys are awake bright and early ready to go check out their loot. Well actually Cooper was the first one up and my in laws found him already enjoying his presents all by himself! All right boys come on down!
 We tried not to go overboard this year but at the end of the day they got more then they needed, they had an awesome Christmas. We had my dad Marv and my in laws with us Christmas morning which was so fun to share with them.

 I wonder how santa got this in the backyard?
 My dad gave this to me for Christmas, he said it looks like someone painted a picture of me when I was younger, so he had to get it for me. It is a gorgeous picture and is now being displayed on my front room wall.
 See the tree in the corner? Well when we arrived to our house in california we were greeted by some very wonderful surprises from some very wonderful people. My dad Mark had come down from sacramento and put lights on our house, bought a beautiful christmas tree, put lights and decorations on it, put decorations on my door, and on our back patio left the boys brand new bikes, helmets, bike locks, tools, ladder and some balls for the boys. Wow we were so overcome with joy but that was not all. As we went inside we had more surprises, but these were from my in laws. They had left fresh fruit, chocolates, big giant angry birds on the beds of the boys and a giant furry animal on Coopers. It was so much fun for the boys and we felt so loved. It was a great start to the holiday season.
 Cooper on his new bike!
What better thing to do after presents but to go to the park!

No comments: