Monday, July 7, 2008

So Sad!


Today was my last class with Mauricio, my tutor, since we leave for California tomorrow. He has been so awesome, and most of all patient with me and my kids as they run through the house during our lessons. I could not have asked for a better teacher. I have only had 24 hours of study time with him so far, but I am so excited to come back in a couple weeks and get started again. Hopefully my brain will remember all that we have learned so far. So Mauricio if you are reading this Thank You and we will see you in a few weeks!!!!

3 comments:

corndog said...

Ok I am a slacker! Your pull over experience sounds like you were in Mexico! Scarry! I love your hair it looks amazing! Wish we could come visit you guys but I am never leaving the states again! J/K if Jim has his way we will be somewhere different out of country in less then 10 years! give the kids a huge hug and your hubby!

The Rowletts said...

Hold the phone!!! Is that a cute and sassy haircut I see?? Lovin' it!! Miss you!!

Kassandra said...

wooaaah!! nice hair I LOVE IT!!!!!