Friday, September 4, 2009

Off to Sacramento!

So after SD we headed to Sacramento to visit my dad. My heavens was it hot up there, we spent most of our time in the pool in the backyard which the boys loved. They also loved hanging out with their cousin Jayden.
My dad and Z, we went to this really fun restaurant that had rides and games, I thought we would never get the kids out of there.

It was so nice that my grandma Partridge was able to meet us in Sacramento so we did not have to make the trip to Utah. Traveling with two boys and living out of a suitcase gets exhausting after a while. We loved spending time with her.


Another day in the pool, they loved playing with Grandpa Mark!



My sis and Z, they were lil swiming buddies. Thanks for being such a good sport Tara!




No comments: