Friday, September 11, 2009

Summer Continued!

The whole time we were in sacramento we were in the pool, and finally we got Brock to jump off the edge into the deep end wahooo!
The last day we were with my dad he went early in the morning and bought each of the boys a tree to plant in his backyard to come and visit each summer and see how big they are getting. It was such a sweet idea that threw me by surprise. He let the boys do all the work, dig the whole, put the tree in, and water it. They loved it. Here is Z with his tree, an orange tree.

Here is the proud dad of a mandarin orange tree! Look at how proud he is!


Me my sis, he son Jayden and of course the Z man, Brock had already crashed for the night too much fun.



Oh so sad we do not live closer to cousins, they had so much fun wrestling and rough housing.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle it was so good to see you and your adorable family. I am just so sad we couldn't spend more time together! I will make sure next time you visit we get together no matter what! I hope you are doing great and I hope your belly wont give you any trouble. I love you and I miss you. Tell Chris he needs to chill a bit and enjoy what's important in life, the fam! besos

prRiggs said...

It's so hard to say goodbye to family. I love the sweet tree idea! It's also fun to see your family again. Haven't been able to visit blogs for a long time.

Annalisa said...

wow, your boys are getting so big. glad the trip was fun.