Friday, October 30, 2009

Karate Man!

If you would have asked me if I would ever put my kids in karate, the answer would have been NO, but brock has found such a passion for it and is actually pretty good. One of the things that i love about Peru is the fact that activities like this are so cheap that your child can have the chance to try a variety of things to find what they like. Unfortunately, Brock wants to do everything, football(soccer), swimming, karate, tennis you name it he wants to do it. I think we will stick with swim and karate for now.
Brock and his teacher striking a pose. Brock takes his class very seriously, and always has such a look of determination.


Well, and the the occasional smile. His teacher is really fun, and makes the kids laugh which I love.

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

awesome. i totally need to get my boys involved in things like that

Unknown said...

Martial arts is one of the most discipline ways to teach your kids the passion and love for a sport and self defense. good job Brock