Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Puma!

Ok so it is Zander's turn! His class was in charge of making the Puma for the display, so in his theatre class they pretended to be Puma's. They were so cute!
Zander and his theatre teacher doing improv. I have noticed such a difference in my boys since having the opportunity to do these activities. Such is the life in Peru!

My little Puma, he still to this day pretends to be a Puma at home. In fact I have some sort of animal in my house every day between the two of them. They love to pretend to be animals, and more importantly love to play together.


The puma's attacking their teacher Miss Alyssia.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww little Z. He looks soo happy! I am so glad you love living in Peru. I am happy for you.

Karen Webb said...

How fun to see your boys and their fun school! Wow they really have a great opportunity to not only learn about a forigne country but to experience one on a level that most kids never get to.