Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Doggie!!!!

This is Roxy the newest member of our family! She arrived this morning and I am still not to sure about the whole thing. I am not really a dog person, but my boys have been asking for one for the longest time. So a friend of ours had puppies and low and behold we now have Roxy. I have to say she is really cute, but I have no idea what I am doing, and she cries all the time.
Chris has been traveling a lot lately, and is home just for today, so we decided to keep the kids home today and play with the new puppy. Bummer though Brock woke up sick so has not been able to enjoy the new puppy. Z on the other hand is in love. He keeps hugging me and telling me how much he loves Roxy. So I guess it is all worth it right?


The happiest boy in the world right now!!! The kid has not left the yard yet, and she has only been here for a few hours.





No comments: