Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!

Happy Halloween, well not like in the states, but we had a great time. There was no trick o treating for us, but we did have quite the bash. Pics below!! This is Cooper's friend Benjamin at his birthday party.
Ok, so I was toying around with having some kids over to decorate halloween cookies, ya know something small, and this is what we ended up with. Yep my boys convinced me to throw a full blown fiesta complete with bounce house. We did decorate halloween cookies, but added the bounce house, good food, and good friends. What a fun day, and my kids were on top of the world. This is the view from the balcony of my room!!

Is he not the cutest giraffe you have ever seen? I think so but I am his mom. Poor guy I could not zip it all the way to the top because of his triple chin,


Batman's to the rescue. This is Z and Luke as super heroes. Z is the black batman.



The kiddos decorating cookies, which lasted all of about 5 minutes and then they were off to the bounce house. Can you believe it kids passing up treats to play!




2 comments:

lis said...

He IS the cutest girafa!!! Is that how to spell that in Castellano!!!??? :)

We sure missed out on a great time with y'all! Next year, maybe you can do this again!!!??? ;-)

Emily said...

That is some party! Your boys are so cute.