Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween!

I love this picture of Cooper, he is such a little cutie. Lately he loves finding hats, shoes or anything to put on and play with. He has got such a funny personality, it is so fun to watch it blossom each and everyday. He was not so fond of the whole halloween costume thing, so this was about all I could get out of him!

Or this one!



The pumpkins!



It´s a boy thing! Chris decidied to carve pumpkins one sunday while I was cooking dinner to do something fun and messy with the boys, and I could not believe that not one of my boys just dug in and got messy. Zander was the first one to get in and get dirty, Brock took more convincing and Cooper wanted nothing to do with the slimy pumpkin goo.


Brock´s pumpkin. The silly boy would not put his hands inside to get the seeds out. It took us 15 minutes to convince him to do it.



The best uncle Joe!!! Joe has been living with us for a few months now, and he is so much fun to have around. The boys just adore him!!!



It´s me Mario!!! When Chris was back in the states in Sept, he bought the boys each 2 costumes for halloween, Zander was mario and dash from incredibles. Brock was a transformer and luigi. It was fun to have to so they could switch off for each activity they had, and great for me so I was not washing them everyday.



I just loved the look on Brock´s face in this picture. They had so much fun on this bounce house it was amazing!!!



Cookie Decorating!!!!



The grub!!!



We had a blast making these fun spider cookies!



My powerful transformer!

1 comment:

Josh and Christina Tidwell said...

What a fun Halloween! What was Joe's costume? haha. I love baby Yoda, Mario, and Brock the Transformer:)