Friday, September 7, 2012

My boys!!!

 I have to say I LOVE uniforms!!!!! This is my handsome Brock in his winter uniform for school. There are no headaches or fights as to what to wear to school everyday, it is awesome. Thankfully my kids like it as well, they have a summer and winter uniform, so I had to get a pic of this handsome guy!!!!
 Zander has a much more casual winter uniform, they get to wear this buzo, until they get into first grade and then they have to wear what Brock has on. I have to admit that Zander has the better deal!
 At the boys school they have what is called activities and every bimester the kids get to choose a new activity to try, like soccer, dance, acrobatics, karate etc. They do these classes during their day at school and it is an opportunity for each child to experience different activities. This bimester Zander had Karate and I was able to go and watch one of his classes which was so fun for this mommy! He did great, it is not his favorite activity, but he did a super job.

 Z in action!!!
 My character!
Now Brock on the other hand loves Karate, and was recently selected to go to Miami for a special international conference/competition. Can I just tell you how excited he was when he came home with his invitation! Chris and I spent a lot of time discussing on whether or not we were going to let him go, but in the end decided that it would be a great opportunity so we said YES.  He will be going in October with Chris and have some daddy son time. Now if I can just have patience with the everyday question of, How many more days till my trip mom?

No comments: