Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Spider man!

I'm a failure! Yesterday Brock did not have school, due too parent teacher conferences, but we had ours before we left on vacation so we did not go to school yesterday. Well last night I happened to be on instant messenger the same time as one of the moms from school and she asked me what Brock was going to wear tomorrow, and I sat there puzzled for a moment before asking why? She then informed me that the kids are supposed to wear their favorite costume, Uh Oh. We have nothing of the sort, and of course it is 8pm and Chris is still at work. What to do? I called Chris to tell him "our" predicament and to see if we could round something up quick. He was in a meeting and asked the guy he was in a meeting with if he knew where we could buy a costume. Oh did I mention I had the car, so off went Chris and this poor guy on a quest to find a costume. An hour later and I don't know how many stores later he came home with this spider man costume. So poppy is the hero in this story thank heavens. And of course if you cant tell Brock loves it!

3 comments:

corndog said...

Best costume ever, good job Chris! I love seeing all your pictures! Everytime i see pictures of people from PR I really miss them. Are you still loving Peru? How is your spanish? I am sure way better then I could ever speak. Hope all is well for you guys!

Melissa said...

Brock and Zander are too adorable. Can you believe how big they are? Sorry I couldn't chat on Monday. I called and left you a message today, so call me back woman!!!

The Rowletts said...

Such a cutie! I love your blog. SO fun! Miss you!