Saturday, December 6, 2008

Grandparents Visit!

Machu Pichu baby! Yeah I am not at all jealous, my turn is coming next though. Chris took Brock to Machu Pichu for the weekend with his parents and they had a blast. It gives new meaning to a father and sons outing right! Brock still talks about he and his dad are Machu Pichu buddies, it is really cute. I am so glad they had a few days to bond, but man was I lonely with just Z and me.
Isn't it beautiful? Chris said Brock was great the whole trip, which was a relief, because this trip was not exactly geared for kids.

Grandpa and Brock checking out the llama. Man are they soft lil guys. Look at how tiny this lil lady is!


I love this pic of Grandma and Brock at the beach by our house. We had so much fun looking for pretty rocks, and Brock loved trying to find the biggest one he could find and throwing it into the ocean. It was such a relaxing afternoon.



Grandma and Brock playing at the park. Poor Grandma had to try all the toys at the park by Brock's request, including the giant dragon slide. How fun, she was such a good sport.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't believe you had your appendix out!! Are you okay? Scary. And I must say that Machu Pichu looks so amazing! I really hope Chris and I will be able to go there someday. Probably won't happen for a while though. He needs a job first. Anyway, I hope you're doing okay. No fun having surgery.