Friday, December 5, 2008

Long time no post!


I am so behind on all my posts so this week is the week to try and catch up hopefully! We have had a few hiccups the last week, but things are looking up. As some of you know I was in the hospital this week having a very unexpected surgery, so that is my excuse for lack of blogging.
I have been feeling a little under the weather for a couple of weeks now, Ill spare you the details, and thought I had a nasty bug. Well the day after Thanksgiving I hit rock bottom throwing up the whole enchilada, yuck! On Monday Chris finally forced me to go to the doctors and 5 min after we arrived the doctor said he needed to schedule me for surgery, and my reaction was"WHAT?' He then proceeded to tell me I needed to have me appendix taken out as soon as possible before it burst. My immediate reaction was I burst into tears, which is not like me, and then I regained control, and got clarity and realized this was not an option. I dont know maybe it had something to do with having a major surgery done in a different country? Well long story short I am home now despite a few complications and healing slowly. It was such a blessing to have the help that we have in our home with the boys, it made it a lot less stressful for me. So watch out, I have a lot of posting to do, so stay posted. We had a lot of things happen the last few weeks, so I will have to back track so bare with me. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Besos!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow!! So glad your doing okay!! Wish we were closer so I could help out.

Melissa said...

You are a gorgeous girl, even in the hospital and feeling crappy! I hope you are doing well, and REST please. Love you!

onecent said...

WOW! I agree with Melissa, you look like a beauty, even on a surgery table!!!
I'm so sorry you had to have that done :(
prayers for a speedy recovery!
Penny

prRiggs said...

What a fun Thanksgiving for you! I'm glad things went okay.