Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cooper and Z being crazy!

I have been trying to keep my camera close at hand for those times you want a camera but don't have one, and so Cooper and Z had fun being crazy one afternoon and there I was ready to take pictures! You can't really tell from this picture but Roxy our dog is about to bite Zanders butt. She hates it when he rides his scooter up and down the walkway for some reason and he was having fun terrorizing her.
And the winner is...... Cooper! He thinks it is so funny to put all these medals on and show off his muscles!
I love this kid, he will never sit for you to take a picture but he is so photogenic when you are on the fly.
See the mischief in his eyes!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Your boys are so adorable.

lis said...

Great pics., Danielle! I feel like your boys are half grown--where did the time go!? :)