Wednesday, April 25, 2012

 Happy Easter! Here are the boys decorating eggs getting ready for the easter bunny to visit. They had a great time decorating eggs and making a big mess, hence my table covered from end to end in newspaper.
 Zander painting away. Luckily dad was able to plan a trip to the U.S to get us some easter supplies and was able to help the easter bunny out with some delicious treats.
 Cooper thought that decorating was so fun, but was more interested in eating the eggs!
 My serious artist at work.
 Some of the finished products.
 Easter morning the kids woke up bright and early of course and came running to our room to tell us the easter bunny had indeed come to our house. The boys had seen some eggs on the stairs and were very impatient to go downstairs.
 Cooper was overcome with excitement to see his basket of candy.
 The treasures!
 Time to look for hidden eggs! Cooper found some!
 After church we were able to catch a few pictures saddle though Cooper was fast asleep. Brock with his basket.
 Zander and his stash!
 Kind of family picture missing my little Cooper.
 This year I was lucky to share my birthday with this wonderful easter holiday! It was a great day and the boys made it very special complete with breakfast!
I had to grab a shot of Cooper after his nap in his easter vest!

2 comments:

CamEmKoford said...

I am taking a study break and looking at my cute little nephews ! Love them am so excited to see you guys in a week now .. By the way love the dress, did Chris get it for you , it looks super comfy too. I love the raincoats/painting aprons and Z in his skivvies :) ahhh I miss you guys ..there should be a tunnel for holidays so we can just jump back and forth!

Emily said...

Your boys are so darling. And Brock looks like a mini Chris it is crazy! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday.