Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Coopers 1st Day of Preschool!

My baby started preschool in March and it has been bittersweet for both of us! He looks so darling in his uniform and so grown up, it is hard for me to let him go! The first two weeks were tough as he had a hard time letting mommy go, but now he tells me goodbye and gives me my kiss as he walks into class. When I would pick him up the first week he would start crying when he saw me, tears of joy I am assuming. I think he thought that I might not come back. He loves going to school and watch out if you try and touch his lunchbox.
His teacher is wonderful and so loving with all the kids. Miss Rocio, his teacher, tells me that lunch time is his favorite time of day!!!
This is Coopers toy of choice, won't dad be so proud! He loves this baby they have in class and pushes this baby in its stroller all day.
Mommy and her baby!
Yeah mom I am ready for my first day! What a cuttie pie!

No comments: