Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Fun 2012 Part 3!

 Cooper and and his little cousin having a blast in the tub after a day of fun!!!
 Man is it hard being 2!!!!! Vacations are so much work, thanks grandpa for letting me use you as a pillow!
 Cooper having a chat with his grandma Jo!
 Look monkeys at the zoo! Opps nope it is just my monkeys. The boys had a great time at the zoo with their cousins, so glad for fun family.
 It was fun chasing 6 kiddos around with my sis in law Em, but we had fun and no one got lost. Cooper did throw his shoe off the bus as we took a tour around the zoo, so not cool. Luckily we found it, thanks to my brother in law Cam.
 Brock watch out your going to get smashed!
 Zander you too!
 I have two really cool sisters that were really kind and would get up at the crack of dawn to go running with me so we can get ready for our half marathon in october. So the boys would see me every morning after my run, and kept asking when I was going to take them out for a run. Especially since they have been glued to the olympics as well. One evening Grandpa, Em and I took all the kids to the track to go for their run. Here they are stretching with Gramps.

 Cooper would not put down his snack to go for his run!
 Ready set Go!!!!
 A little motivation from poppy! Brock did a mile run for his first time and finished under 10 min. We were so proud of him, keep it up Brock.
 Zander my energizer bunny pooped out after 2 laps!
 Some fun at the mall.
 Gotta love some fun things for the kids at a shopping mall.
 The first weekend we arrived we were able to get the whole family together in Rancho Cucamonga where we are building our house. We took everyone on a tour and then played the whole weekend together. It was the first time in 4 yrs that Chris and his whole family have been together. It was so fun to have everyone together.
Tameryn and cooper!!!

No comments: