Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer fun part 2!

 While on our trip I was able to go see some of my my family as well in Sacramento. We all gathered at my Aunt Jills house and my mom and her parents were able to come as well. The boys had a great time at my aunts, her house is a little boys dream come true! Lots of space, horses, play ground, soccer field, basketball, cows, dogs and more.

 Zander just loved my aunts dogs, she has two very gentle and patient dogs that he played with all day. I was so sad for him because we had to give away our dog before we left, so it broke my heart to see him with these dogs. Zander is my animal lover.
 The last morning we were there I found Brock in bed with my aunt Jills son. I guess he felt like family!!!!! Poor Nathaniel he was good with my boys.
 My Aunt has two beautiful horses that my boys were fascinated with, and could not wait to ride. Cooper loved feeding them snacks, and was so good getting on this giant horse.
 Brock going for a ride!
 Cooper thought the helmet was too cool.
 Zander going for his ride, he absolutely loves horses and kept wanting to go faster!!! I need to find him a horseback riding class. Zander would go out to the stables and hold the horses faces and just love and kiss them, it was really sweet.
 The boys getting ready to ride.
 My grandma and grandpa being led by Cooper!
 Grandma and Grandpa Vance.
 Cooper stole grandpas hat and thought it was great fun.
 Cooper just fell in love with his grandpa Vance, they would sit together and Cooper would lead him all over the place. I was trying to get Cooper to go to bed and he would not have it, until grandpa told him he was leaving to go to the hotel and then Cooper told me it was time for bed. It was sweet to see them together and bond so quickly.
 The boys had fun riding around the property in this go kart.
The neighboring cow was calling attention to the boys. I was so glad that my boys were able to meet some of my family since it is not often since we are so far away. We had a blast and hope to do it again next year!

No comments: