Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daddy son trip!

Chris's parents got into town on Friday and I can't tell you how excited the boys are to have guests in the house. So they were here for one short day and then it was off to Machu Pichu, with Brock and Chris. Yep so it is just Z and I hanging out at home. I have to say I was terribly afraid to send Brock when Chris first brought up the idea, but then we decided it would be a really good father son bonding moment(brock has been struggling with dad never being around lately). So Saturday morning they were off, and I am sure they are tired of me calling to check on them. What can I say, I am overprotective. Chris says Brock has been awesome and they are having a great time. This morning they head out for a 3 hour train ride up to Machu Pichu, Brock is soooo excited, he loves trains. Anyhow, Zander and I had fun yesterday just the two of us, and then I had to go and get sick. Today is not looking so hot as far as fun goes, poor lil guy. He keeps asking where everone is, so sad. It is so cute every time I talk to Brock he asks to talk to Z, or as he says "his baby." It is so nice to see they really do love each other. I do feel wierd though just having one of them here with me it is so quiet, I miss Brock, and cant wait for him to come home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun for Brock! Are Chris' parents with them? I hope you are feeling better! love ya!

Unknown said...

aww so cute "papi son trip" Cris is such a great papi and Brock is not a baby anymore, I am sure they both are having the greatest time together. Good time for you to enjoy and give precious time to little Z. How is Christmas in Peru? u happy? this will be our last Christmas here in PR. Can't believe 4 years went by already! hmmm miss you girl!