Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Again!

The competition is already starting for battle wounds! Yesterday we took brock to the hospital for stitches, 4 to be exact. I had just gotten home from a luncheon and Chris had picked Brock up from school for me, and he was so excited to show me his new karate uniform. He put it on and was showing me his new moves, by the way he is starting karate. We were having such a good time when he went to jump on the bean bag chair we have in the corner of our room, and over estimated his power and his head landed on the bottom ledge of our window. In a matter of seconds the floor was covered in blood and his head was just squirting, so i am a mess. It actually was probably a pretty funny sight because I am a mess Chris is putting pressure on his head, both our empleadas were trying to get his clothes off and cleaned up, it was chaos. We then went to the hospital to see what the damage was. Luckily he just needed 4 stitches. He thought it was cool because Zander only had 2 and he has 4, way to be positive right! Anyways, luckily Chris was home, and we live right by a great hospital wheeeeew. I will be happy if we do not have to go back to the hospital anytime soon. I guess this being our first incident with Brock in almost 4 years those are pretty good odds, hopefully it will be at least another 4 years!!!


3 comments:

Kelsey said...

aahhh man, you've got a couple of little bruisers there for sure!

Emily said...

Danielle, that is a crack up! I can't believe you had to go in again for stiches. I would have been a mess too. Good thing Chris was home.

Unknown said...

telling you, your boys sure keep you busy! Good thing Brock is tough and strong! I love him!