Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Morning

Yeah, Chris is finally home! The kids were so excited. Brock has been having such a hard time with Chris being gone so much, so they had some good playtime this morning of course before Chris went back to work. Nothing like a good game of basketball in the house to make mom crazy. This is such a cute pic of Z giving poppy a kiss.
Brock thinks doing anything he shouldn't do in the house is so much fun, but mom let it slide this morning. It was so fun to see the kids so happy to spend a little time with their poppy. Nothing got broken so that was nice.

Zander is my hat boy. He loves putting on his poppy's hats, and he looks so cute in them too.






3 comments:

The Rowletts said...

I'm glad Chris is back again. I hope he'll be home for a while now!

lis said...

Yeah! I found you through your Facebook!!! :) Great pics and my goodness, your hair was loooong, girl! :)
When does Chris get home, this time?

Unknown said...

I can't believe how z is getting. I remember when he was just a new born! so glad Chris is back.