Monday, November 10, 2008

Singing Time

Brock has turned into our little singer. His all time favorite song is I love to see the temple. I hear him singing it all the time, school, shopping, and at home. Every night we have to sing it before he goes to bed. Ever since he could talk he has been in love with the temple, and talks about when he is going to the temple. I think it is so cute how obsessed he is with the temple. He even knows who he is going to marry already, his girlfriend Sara from PR. He tells me all the time that he is going to marry her in the temple. If they could only stay like this forever!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Too cute, love the Spidey outfit, too!!

Kelsey said...

Isn't it funny, too, that kids so young already understand about getting married in the temple? Rory sees our wedding pictures with the temple in the background, and he says "Mommy, your a princess at the temple, I'm going to marry a princess, too, and I be a prince..." It cracks me up. I guess we're teaching our kids right.

Emily said...

That is such a cute video. I think that's so adorable that he loves the temple so much.