Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A night out!

Last week I had a night out all by myself, well not entirely, but without kids and unfortunately without Chris(he was in Thailand). My spanish tutor organized a trip with all his other students to go to Brisas Titicaca, a dinner show. It was very cool, they have tables surrounding a huge stage where they have dancers perform dances from all the regions in Peru. It is very interesting how they add so much depth and drama to their traditional dances. If any of you ever decide to come visit you will surely enjoy it. Chris and I have been to a similar restaurant here, but this one is on a much larger scale.
Here is one of the dancers, elaborate costumes huh! They did quite a few dances with scary looking guys like this that were supposed to represent the Spaniards.

Here are a couple of the other students and me and Mauricio my ever patient tutor!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look fabulous Danny!
Felicidades por estar tomando clases de espanol y por tu noche de rumba. You are a go-getter!!! Im doing great and I am feeling much better. love you tons!

Kelsey said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Melissa said...

What a fun night out! That is really cool looking. If I ever get my passport...

CamEmKoford said...

hey how fun ...so jaxson kept pointing to the screen tonight and i thought we was saying bite.. but then after a minute i realized he was trying to say brock...he wnated to talk to brock again.. my kids think video calls with u guys are the best ever!!!!and his talkin is getting better today zander and now brock two new words....

Whitney said...

Danielle! I can't believe I just randomly found you blog-hopping. I feel like it's been about ten years since I saw you last- you look great...and your kids are ADORABLE!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Danielle, I'm so proud of you learning Spanish. I promise it will be well worth it when you'll be able to carry a good conversation with someone in Spanish. Specialy because your family is always moving to spanish speaking countries. Good luck! that restaurant looks amazing.