Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Day

Yeah I know it looks like Toys R Us threw up in our living room! This was the biggest Christmas we have ever had, well the boys I mean. My dad and his parents came to spend the holidays with us, which was so fun. So between all the many grandparents and great grandparents these boys have it made for a big Christmas. The boys were on overload by the end of the morning, they could not decide what they wanted to play with. Luckily we left later that morning to go to Machu Picchu for four days, so they could relax. We had a great holiday and the kids loved having Grandpa and Grandma here to visit.
Yeah don't we look good first thing in the morning. I just wish I had the same energy level as my boys, I am not asking for all of it, just some for heavens sake! Oh and aren't the lil outfits my dad got for the boys, including Chris cute!

Christmas eve we went to the park right out in front of our house and blew up fireworks. When I say we blew up fireworks, we did not just do sparklers we did full on fourth of July fireworks. Chris has a good friend that has the "hook up," it was so much fun. All the people in the apartments around us were all on their patios watching the show. The kids and I stood by the side while Chris and his friend Rafa dropped these huge fireworks in these huge canisters and would light it and run while they flew up in the sky. We saved the biggest one for 12 midnight to celebrate Christmas. Brock was not so sure he liked them, well the noise of them, but it was such a fun way to celebrate.


Brock and Z in their brand new Christmas PJ's.




We have a tradition that the kids get to open one present on Christmas eve and it is always PJ's. Brock was so excited when he opened his new Ben 10 PJ's and Z for his Lazy Town. The kids could hardly wait for Christmas, and I could hardly wait to not have to re wrap all the presents that Z kept getting into. Oh and I am so ready to take my tree down. Z's favorite thing to do is to take all the ornaments off the tree. Anyhow, belated Merry Christmas to you all.



No comments: