Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Big 4!

He's a ladies man! Yeah that is my boy going in for the kill to say thank you to his GF Lucianna for the cool car she gave him for his Bday.
We threw Brock a little party for him at his school to celebrate the big 4. Actually I wanted to just bring some cookies in, but his teacher insisted that I go home and write up some invitations to give out so the kids will bring presents. I said that that is ok, and I will just bring some cookis, and the next thing I know I am home trying to print out some invitations to take back to the school, well actually Chris did it for me. Man his teacher was convincing! Anyways, it turned out to be a great day for Brock. He loved the fact that we came to his class and brought goodies and cupcakes, and I was relieved that this would be sufficent and so I am now off the hook from throwing a giant peruvian bday party. Yeah! That will come next year.
Brock's class mates singing to him, and do you see the arm around Brock's shoulder hmmmmm.

Brock loves any reason to be the center of attention, and he make sure to put on the BIG act and all.






Here is what we got him for his Bday, and man was he excited. I was even more excited then he was because I got it at 40% discount. I think he loked ot most because of how big it was!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww he is so sweet. I still laugh every time I think of him as a grown up in California thinking "what the heck" with this girls? LOL

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Holy cow, you gotta watch out for this one. He really is a ladies man. Happy Birthday Brock!