Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Phase 2!

On Brock's actual birthday we were trying to figure out what to do, and he requeted going to Parque de Agua, a giant park with water fountains and some for the kids to play in. He is my water baby. We invited some friends to go with us, but this is how I saw Brock the whole time, by himself. Some of the other boys we went with were too scared to go in, but that did not deter Brock from having fun.
My little baby is growing up. He now thinks he can do everything by himself, now that he is 4.

Brock has such a sweet spirit, although he does not show it all the time. When we asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday besides go the the water park he said he would like to go to the temple. So we headed to the temple only to arrive and find out that it is closed for repairs. So he wanted to get out and take a picture. He loves to go to the temple, which I think is so sweet.


Next on his list was to go to his very favorite restaurant in the whole world. Some kids like McDonalds, or pizza, but Brock loves Bennihanas. He would go there once a week if he could. Luckily it is a lot cheeper here then in the states. He thinks watching the guy cook is the coolest thing in the whole world.



Sorry I just realized the seqence of events is all disorganized, but you can get the picture right! This is Brock on the morning of his birthday. Zaida made him this chocolate cake just for him, and he was so excited, not so much for the cake, but to blow out the candles. I still can not believe he is 4, I am feeling so old!




9 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Brock! Danielle... you are not allowed to feel old until you have one in Jr. High. Besides, if you're old then I'm really old and i refuse to go there!

Unknown said...

awwww that's my temple. I mean the one I went when I was a missionary...sigh Happy bday Brooky. we love you

Emily said...

I can't believe he's four already! He's getting so big. What a cute little "ladies" man!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

He really knows how to have fun. Too bad the temple was closed, at least you know he really loves to go.

What a great kid.

Harrison Happenings said...

Howdy Tidwell family. This is Tara Drake...well Harrison now. We moved back to Poway and are in your old ward. It's so funny to hear people that I don't know that knew you. You need to come back and visit so we can catch up.

corndog said...

Wow I can not believe how big the boys are getting! They are so cute. Sure do miss you guys!

lis said...

Looks like it was a great day, Brock! :)
Sorry we've been out of the loop for the last week....hope to see you guys this week....

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I can't believe he's 4! Remember when we had his 2nd b-day at my house? Time flies. You guys all look so good! We miss you!

prRiggs said...

Those are the biggest candles I have ever seen!