Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random

Brock finished his first year of school in December, so as I was going through the house trying to get organized after the holidays I came accross a drawer full of everything he did in school last year. The drawer was full of papers and projects, so I dedided the best way to remember it all is to take a picture and then yes, throw it all away, with a few exceptions. I have to say that putting it in the trash was a very difficult thing for me, afterall he is my first born. I was strong and filled those trash bags full of my lil mans work. So here is a shot of his achievements.
Ok Zander is in love with babies, in particular he loves baby Alia. My friend Megan and her family just moved here, her husband is working with Chris, and she has a 4 month old baby that Z just adores. I never see this kid sit still except for when he is holding baby Alia. When ever he sees her he says "I wanna hold it." He better enjoy her becuase I am not ready to have another one!!!

3 comments:

prRiggs said...

I have a hard time throwing away their creations as well. You're so far ahead of me, cause I've been going to take pics of them for 2 years and still haven't done it...but it would sure help the clutter in my house!

I didn't realize that Megan was living by you! I knew she was going to Peru, but didn't hear the "rest of the story" I guess. That's probably nice to have English speaker around.

Although I do envy the fact that ALL of you are learning Spanish. I'm sure you'll do fine in church with the YW--that will just make you learn it faster, right?!

onecent said...

wow! WHAT A GREAT PICTURE OF THE SCHOOL WORK! THAT IS A GREAT IDEA TO TAKE A PICTURE OF IT ALL, AND THEN SAVE THE BEST ONES... :)

Matthew and Rosalia said...

So sad to throw all of that away, but I'm like you in that aspect. I can't stand keeping things that will just collect dust. If I'm not gonna use it, it will go in the trash.