Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Field Trip!

I want to first apologize for the lack of pictures lately, but a certain someone has been taking the camera to work. Today was a big day for Brock, he had his very first school field trip and mommy did not even get to go. His class went to Vivanda, which is a grocery store here in Peru, to get a behind the scenes tour (I never did anything cool like that when I was three.) Anyhow, they had a great time. They got to watch them make fresh hot bread, go look at all the different types of meat, Brock told me all about the chicken feet he saw. His absolute favorite was seeing them cut and clean the fish. Every time we go to the store he has to look at the fish. Here you see the whole thing sitting on ice for you to tell them which piece you want. So needless to say he had a great day, and to top it all off they gave them a bag of goodies to take home, the sucker being his favorite. What is about three year old's and suckers?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Brock is so lucky! Although, my kids would probably have nightmares about the chicken feet! (Oh who are we kidding...so would I!!)

Emily said...

I never got to do a field trip like that either. How fun.

corndog said...

Chicken Feet what do they actually do with them? Oh and I love your potatoe Brock! I really miss you guys! I am starting to miss little things about PR especially all the friends. I love your pictures of Peru! It is so pretty. You guys look like you are having such a great time. We get to OK in a couple more weeks!