Saturday, June 14, 2008

What A Night!

Last night we went to dinner with some good friends of ours to this awesome restaurant called Junius. It is a dinner show so I thought I would share some pics of our night. We had such a good time. They had a buffet with all types of Peruvian cuisine, and you ate as you watched the many dances from all over the country. The costumes were fantastic, and of course you know me I loved the dancing. Oh yeah, Chris and I got pulled up on stage to dance with the dancers. It is always good to make a fool of yourself every once in a while right? So sorry for all the pics just thought I would start enticing visitors!!!!!!
More Dancing!
Ride em cowboy!
Our friends Pierina and Jeronimo. The guy behind them is from the dance of the diablo. Ohhhh scary huh!
So does that mean we are more devilish since we have two behind us instead of one. Hmmmm!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like a fun place.