Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Sunday Afternoon

My three favorite boys in the whole world walking home from church today. I thought it was such a cute picture of all three of them holding hands. We live just three blocks from church so we get to walk there and back. For the most part it is a pleasant experience, except for when someone decides to have a meltdown and scream the whole way there. So embarrassing!! Brock has been having daddy separation issues lately. Chris has been working insane hours and we barely see him, so Brock will do anything and everything to get his attention these days. So much fun for me since I am the one home with him all week. I hope this passes quickly and we can have poppy home again soon.
As soon as we walk in the door, the first thing these two guys do is sit in the hall and take off their shoes. They are still having a hard time adjusting to wearing socks and shoes. yea boys sorry we are not in the Caribbean anymore!
I would do anything for some sunshine these days. This is what it has looked like the past few weeks, gloomy, cold and no sun. I can handle the cold, but I need some rays man. I am looking forward to getting some sun in Cali in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Super cute pic! I love pictures taken from behind... especially kids with parents. When you come to Cali are you making your way up to Utah? We'd love to see you! Let us know what your plans are.

Kassandra said...

the boys have the cutest outfits for church! thats a sweet picture, the one with all of them holding hands.

Emily said...

How great that you guys live so close to church. Hopefully Chris' work will slow down so you can see him more. What a bummer.