Friday, June 27, 2008

More pics!

So I have two little ladies men on my hands, in this case they went for sisters, isnt that nice.
Here is Brock with his girlfriend Valeria, yes that is her sis in the pic with Z. Brock even has had play dates with Valeria (is that considered a date?) She and her sis are darling so they both have my okay!
Here is the ladies man at work again. This is Pari, his bud. She is more of a guys guy if you know what I mean. She fits right in with all the boys. Here they are taking a break from the trampoline for me to take a picture, let me tell you not an easy task.
Just a picture of some of the decorations and there you can see Z and Zaida heading for the ball pit.
Z with all the ladies in the ball pit that they had set up just for the little guys.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I still can't get over all of these birthday parties. I never had a party as cool as any of the ones you've been going to. I need to move to Peru. I can't believe how big your boys are getting either. Such cuties.

Melissa said...

Hey stranger!! So many cute pics on here. You are such a good mom to go down that huge slide with Brock! Way fun! Miss you all!

onecent said...

WOW! FUN!
there are some mean parties going on in Peru! I am a bit jeaous! :)
the boys look so cute! So does their mommy!