Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am a Big Boy!


















I must be crazy or something, because I got this crazy idea last week to do three things all at the same time:
1. Get rid of Zander's chupon(pacifier)
2. Get Zander in a bug boy bed, he was climbing out of his crib, and was way too big for it as well.
3. Get Brock to stop sucking his thumb
So I had great success with two of the three, but I am still struggling wiht one, can you guess which one???????
Yep Brock's thumb, I think I am going to go crazy if I can't get that thing away from his mouth. I still cant believe how easy the other two were with Zander, piece of cake, and if any of you know how much Zander loves his paci, you know what I mean. So here is a pic of my big big boy, who loves sleeping in his new big boy bed! Yeah I know we totally skipped the toddler bed this time, but he is just such a big boy it would have been a waste.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

We skipped the toddler bed, too. Rory also did great with the transition to the big boy bed, not one problem!! Give the kids a hug from us!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

My sister sucked her thumb forever, I don't know whatt's so great about them. My mother tried putting chili on it so she'd stop...I know weird, but she just washed her hands and kept sucking. It's so hard to get them to stop.