Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lazy Town

















Tonight we went and saw Lazy Town Live, I was smart this time and bought the cheap seats. The show was actually fantastic and the kids loved it. There is a pic with Zander wearing his sportacus hat and Brock waiting ever so patiently in line. Of course it started an hour late, but that is latin america for you. We had a blast, Zander was dancing in the isle, and Brock was just mesmorized. I love to see thier eyes light up like that, and to see them experience new things. Well just call it a begginging appreciation for the arts!

2 comments:

Emily said...

You guys always have these fun shows coming in town. Katie loves Lazy Town. Both of your boys look so much older. So cute.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

I've never heard of Lazy Town, soon I'll begin to watch all the kid shows, that's probably all you watch now, I can't wait!