Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today the boys had a Halloween party at a friends house, and man were they excited. Brock could not wait to put on his sportacus costume. This picture is just so Brock, he is always wherever the ladies are. As you can see there are no boys around. I have yet to figure out whether he migrates to them or if they migrate to him? Nonetheless, he is quite the ladies man at the ripe ole age of 3.
Mommy and Brock, man did I have to work hard for this picture. Getting him to come and take a picture with me was almost impossible.


Brock pretending to be Sportacus. Man you should see him do a one handed push up, what a guy!

Isn't this costume so adorable? My friend was kind enough to lend it to me, and I just thought he looks so cute. Expect more pics on Halloween, this is just a preview!



4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Zander's costume! How did you get him to keep it on? Joshua is going to be Superman. I hope he doesn't rip off the cape!

The Rocks said...

I love the costumes! It looks like they had a lot of fun at the party. Can't wait to see your Halloween pics!

Emily said...

I love that lion costume. How adorable. I think it's so funny that Brock is always with the girls. He's starting early.

Unknown said...

from now on im calling zander "big z" (surf's up) he is adorable, so is brock. I love the costumes and you Danielle you rock!