Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cooper 2 months!!!

One of my friends gave me this outfit and I just loved it! Cooper just looks like such a bruiser with those arms, they grow way too fast. He is about 2 months here.
Knock em dead smile just like his brothers, watch out ladies!

Big ole blues, he gets lots of attention here in Peru that is for sure. It is so funny though, everyone asks me why he does not have any hair, since latin babies usually have a full head. They often think there is something wrong with him, or that I had his head shaved.











4 comments:

lis said...

You are on a serious roll! I'm so proud of you...I have so much catching up to do....no motivation to start off....:/

Great pics. of Cooper! :)

Annalisa said...

what a beautiful baby boy!

CamEmKoford said...

I miss Cooper and those smiles, come play with your Aunty Em little one !!!

kassandra said...

mi gordo bello! hes beautiful!