Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Easter!

This was the madness that was my house when I decided to have Zander's class over to dye eggs and have an easter egg hunt. Dying eggs is not a tradition here so they all thought it was pretty cool. Funny story though: so the morning of I had the girl that helps in my home boil 40 eggs so that they would have time to cool, and when I came home I found 40 eggs boiled alright, but also peeled! I was so mad, poor girl was trying to be proactive and help. So I asked her how I was supposed to die the eggs with no shell??? So yes she had to go buy more eggs to boil, and to help me think of something to do with 40 hardboiled, peeled eggs!!!
Our try at an easter egg hunt!

I made an attempt to make bunny cupcakes, but man was it hard to find the right ingredients to make the faces here, but they tasted good. The mom's all think I am some sort of Martha Stewart, but only because they do not cook so it works in my favor!


2 comments:

CamEmKoford said...

These are soo cute, I will be sending my kids to your house next Easter :) I love el gordo.. nothing like a chubby baby to make you smile!

CamEmKoford said...

By the way I figured out how to reset my password JUST for you :) Love you guys