Friday, October 15, 2010

Dia de Patrias!

I have so many pictures like this of these two guys, I am so grateful that Z loves his brother so much. This pic was taken during Zander's fiesta de patrias, kind of like the 4th of July in the states, but they celebrate all month. Every year Zander's school does a show where the kids perform, and this year Zander played the cajon and danced the marinera. It was adorable!
Zander with his cajon and his costume.


All the boys in his class playing their cajon's on stage.





3 comments:

Annalisa said...

so so cute!

CamEmKoford said...

I love love love this one with Z and Cooper , look at those cheeks! Also Z is such a performer ho0w fun!

Marv said...

I was feeling lonesome for you guys so I decided to spend a few minutes looking a smiling. I love your blog! I miss all of you and can't wait to see you soon.