Monday, October 18, 2010

PR Continues!

We have some very good friends Giovanna and her family that we love to go see whenever we are in town, hopefully someday in-laws!!! Brock and Sara are in love, and Brock tells me all the time he is going to marry her. They have 2 daughters the same age as Brock and Z, so the odds are good right?
K.C is one of my favorite Young Women. She was in the YW's program when I was president in PR. My boys just loved her, and she was such a great help to me.

Mommy and Brock!


Sara and Brock playing in their pool in PR. They are so cute together, it is so fun to see how they really remember each other after all this time.



2 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun to go back! KC is gorgeous, so glad you got to see her. The boys are so big! Where was the ice skating? We should have done that while we were there!

kassandra said...

aww brock and sara i remember that cute girl, so he's still in love? haha so cute! i was so happy to see you guys :)

♥kc