Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More Cooper!

I have to say I was a little worried about how the boys would do with a new lil guy around, but those worries were for nothing. Brock and Z are awesome big brothers, in fact Z can't keep his hands off of him, even to this day. He loves his little brother more than words can say. He tells me all the time how much he loves "his baby," and is very protective of him. I could not have planned it any better.
A few weeks after Cooper was born my mother-in-law came out to help, and get to know this new guy. It was wonderful to have her here and the boys loved having Grandma around. Zander got her up bright and early every morning to remind her, and Brock loved cuddling with her in her bed reading stories. That is the only hard part about living out of the country, no family close by!

I have never seen a big brother quite like Zander, he is so good with Cooper and showers him with kisses every day. Brock truly is a big brother and helps me all the time. He loves knowing that he is the oldest of three brothers, and loves his little baby too.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love these pictures! I can't believe how big Brock and Zander are...Miss and love you all.