Monday, October 18, 2010

Puerto Rico!

The end of July we went to our old stomping grounds, Puerto Rico, with my sister-in-law and her two kids. It was so fun for our kids to be together, a little bit crazy with 2 adults and 5 kids but so much fun. I miss PR and all its beauty, and our friends as well. We had such a wonderful 3 yrs there that it is fun to be able to go back when we can. We had plenty of beach time, parks, museums and of course shopping!
El moro, we went to fly kites and go to the children's museum. What a fun day, until the boys kite's flew away with the wind.








The kids first time ice skating, poor Em had to take all 4 kiddos so I could stay with Cooper. They loved every second, and beg to go again.



1 comment:

CamEmKoford said...

Love that i was wearing a skirt to ice skate, that was a such a blast my kids still talk about ice skating ! Thanks for not putting some nice swimsuit pix of me up!! love ya